Reece Mander, Owner
Reece is the founder of Reece Mander Fitness. He specialises in female fat loss and promoting correct female hormonal balance.
- A Level 2 Charles Poliquin certified personal trainer, under the Poliquin International Certification program, which many respected experts regard as the most advanced personal training program in the world.
- He is also Biosignature Level 1 & 2 certified to enabling him to help manipulate hormones to achieve fast fat loss.
- He has a degree from the prestigious Loughborough University.
A MAN OF VISION:
Reece created Reece Mander Fitness specifically to to help professionals who are fed up of hearing mixed or conflicting information in the media on:
- Building muscle
- Losing those stubborn love handles
- Improving your health
- And giving you more energy to truly enjoy life, play with your kids and feel more alive than you can possibly imagine!
He is a sought-after speaker and teaches internationally.
Reece also writes and consults for numerous supplement companies and has been featured on Bodybuilding.com, MyProtein.com and The Protein Works.com
Faye Scanlan, Personal Trainer
- A Poliquin Biosignature coach (in training)
- REPS Trainer Level 3
Faye brings her fantastic personality to RMF and has helped countless clients in their request to get and stay in shape. In fact, she has 100% retention rate of her clients. They never leave! It is down to her hard work as a professional and her fun loving manner. But don’t let her smile fool you, she works you as hard as she works herself.
Sam Smith, Personal Trainer
- REPS Trainer Level 3
- A Poliquin Online Personal Training coach (in training)
Sam’s incredible ability to bring enjoyment and empathy to his clients workouts is why he’s a fan favourite here at RMF. As well as working his clients hard in the gym, Sam goes to extrodinary levels to keep his clients on plan, even speaking to some clients daily. An excellent motivator who brings fantastic energy to the gym, everyone enjoys training with Sam.
Kaidi Käämer, Personal Trainer
- Degree in Sports Science
- REPS Trainer
Graduating from the University of Tartu in Estonia with an undergraduate degree in Sports Science, Kaidi is the new wave of personal trainers. Not only can she combine the knowledge learnt in her degree, but she can adapt this information to her clients. She works out just as hard as she trains her clients, which is why both she and they are in incredible shape. Always looking to improve her knowledge and skill, she works fantastically well with a range of clients.